Spring 2015 Registration
Spring 2015 Registration Oct. 4th and 11th @ Maiden Ln Fields
Featured Photos & Videos
09/25/14 7:49 pm
Spring 2015 Registration Info
Players must have been born on or prior to April 1, 2011 to be eligible to play Spring 2015.
For Players playing on an AYSO 574 team during the Fall 2014 Season (currently playing):
- All necessary forms will be available at the Maiden Lane Soccer Complex at the times and dates noted below.
- Registration cost per player will be $30.00 for those who register during the times noted below.
For players not playing on an AYSO 574 team during the Fall 2014 season (not currently playing):
- Go to eayso.org and follow the instructions.
- Entering your player(s) information in eAYSO only completes the application portion of the process.
- To complete the registration process it is necessary to bring the following items to the Maiden Lane AYSO soccer at the dates noted below:
- (1) "e-signed" copy of the registration form for each player being registered.
- For players that are new to AYSO, please bring a copy of their birth certificate.
- Payment of $60.00 per player. We accept cash, check, or credit card for payment.
- For those without internet access, assistance will be available at the registration sessions noted below.
Saturday October 4th 9:00 am to 2:30 pm
Saturday October 11th 9:00 am to 2:30 pm
08/29/13 2:05 pm
AYSO is looking for individuals to fill the following positions:- Sponsor Director - Scheduler - EXTRA Program Coordinator - Tournament Director - Auditor
If you would like more information please contact Alice Kurth, Regional Commissioner.
06/10/13 4:47 pmThe Active Youth Network, LLC (AYN) is a Colorado based, national online ad network of youth sports websites that AYN markets to major brand, family-friendly advertisers who want to reach this premium audience. AYN is a cause related company that gives 70% of sales revenues generated back to its member clubs, schools and associations. AYN’s mission is to help offset the escalating costs of participation to reduce the burden to families and keep kids active in youth sports. For more information go towww.activeyouthnetwork.com