Spring Registration Announcement! 3/12/2015
Please see below for details. Thank You
Featured Photos & Videos
01/20/15 11:54 am
AYSO Region 574 would like to thank our sponsors for their generous donations and continued support. Please CLICK HERE to learn more about our sponsors! They offer wonderful services and are very important to the AYSO 574 community!
03/12/15 7:35 am
At this time some divisions are full.
Players will be added to a wait list and placed on a team if a spot comes available. We can not guarantee your uniform for season start.
01/26/15 3:08 pm
AYSO Region 574 has released the dates for their upcoming summer soccer camps.June 15 - June 19 August 24 - August 28 Maiden Lane Complex 1051 Maiden Lane St Joseph, MI 49085 9:30am - 11am (Ages 3-5)$75 9am - 12pm (Ages 6-16) $109 9am - 4pm (Ages 8-16) $165 June: http://www.uksocca.com/Online/WebFlyer.php?c=63490851&f=8&t=0
Please click the link for more information ----> St Joseph
Sign up between Feb. 1st and 25th and receive a $25 discount!! Enter the promo code, listed below!
01/24/15 5:19 pm
Spring 2015 Registration InfoPlayers must be 4 years old prior to April 1, 2015 to be eligible to play Spring 2015. Early Registration fees will remain in effect for all registrations postmarked prior to January 31, 2015.
For Players who were on an AYSO 574 team in the Fall of 2014:
- Print the form ONLINE RETURNING PLAYER REGISTRATION
- All players who played in Fall 2014 can be entered on the same form.
- Choose a volunteer position.
- Enter your email address and phone number.
- Send the form with a check for $50.00 per player to the address noted below.
For Players who did not play on an AYSO 574 team in the Fall of 2014:
- Enter your player information at http://www.eayso.org
- Entering your player(s) information in eayso only completes the application portion of the process.
- Print a single e-signed copy of the registration form.
- Print, fill out and sign a copy of the volunteer position form Online Volunteer Commitment
- Send (1) copy of the registration form, the volunteer commitment form and a check of $80.00 for each player made out to AYSO 574 to the address noted below.
AYSO 574 Registrar
P.O. Box 466
Saint Joseph, MI 49085
01/22/15 9:06 am
AYSO Referee Training Offering Regional Referee and U-8 Official Courses
9:00am - 5:00pm
Comfort Suites - Stevensville
2633 W. Marquette Woods Road, Stevensville, MI
Regional Referee 9 am - 5 pm Trains to be center referee and/or assistant referee (AR) for U10 and younger age groups. Opportunities to AR U12 games. must be 12 years old U-8 Official 9 am - 12 pm Trains to be a referee for U-8 and younger age groups. Must be 10 years old All attendees must complete volunteer form or youth volunteer form at www.eayso.org, before attending. Contact Kevin Russell at
for more information.
08/29/13 2:05 pm
AYSO is looking for individuals to fill the following positions:- Sponsor Director - Scheduler - EXTRA Program Coordinator - Tournament Director - Auditor
If you would like more information please contact Alice Kurth, Regional Commissioner.
06/10/13 4:47 pmThe Active Youth Network, LLC (AYN) is a Colorado based, national online ad network of youth sports websites that AYN markets to major brand, family-friendly advertisers who want to reach this premium audience. AYN is a cause related company that gives 70% of sales revenues generated back to its member clubs, schools and associations. AYN’s mission is to help offset the escalating costs of participation to reduce the burden to families and keep kids active in youth sports. For more information go towww.activeyouthnetwork.com