Spring Registration: Oct. 10 & 17 9:00-2:30
In the Pavilion
Featured Photos & Videos
01/20/15 11:54 am
AYSO Region 574 would like to thank our sponsors for their generous donations and continued support. Please CLICK HERE to learn more about our sponsors! They offer wonderful services and are very important to the AYSO 574 community!
10/06/15 4:06 pm
Spring 2016 Registration Info
Players must have been born on or prior to April 1, 2012 to be eligible to play Spring 2016.
For Players playing on an AYSO 574 team during the Fall 2015 Season (currently playing):
- All necessary forms will be available at the Maiden Lane Soccer Complex at the times and dates noted below.
- Registration cost per player will be $30.00 for those who register during the times noted below.
For players not playing on an AYSO 574 team during the Fall 2015 season (not currently playing):
- Go to www.eayso.org and follow the instructions.
- Entering your player(s) information in eAYSO only completes the application portion of the process.
- To complete the registration process it is necessary to bring the following items to the Maiden Lane AYSO soccer at the dates noted below:
- (1) "e-signed" copy of the registration form for each player being registered.
- For players that are new to AYSO, please bring a copy of their birth certificate.
- Payment of $60.00 per player. We accept cash, check, or credit card for payment.
- For those without internet access, assistance will be available at the registration sessions noted below.
Saturday October 10th 9:00 am to 2:30 pm
Saturday October 17th 9:00 am to 2:30 pm
All Registrations received during these (2) dates
will be eligible for the reduced registration fees noted above.
09/27/15 1:05 pmTournament Invitation Fall 2015 8E Fall Fest Rules 2015 Team Application 2015 Referee+Information+Form 2015
09/17/15 4:41 amConcession Times Trading Forum
09/06/15 12:52 pmParent Letter
09/05/15 10:57 amFall2015ConList
04/07/15 3:04 pm
AYSO Region 574 has hired a Professional Trainer from UK International Soccer to work with all of our divisions and coaches again for the fall season.
We are offering this Player Development Program to ALL of our players at no extra charge. Each week they will work on a different skill, so no two sessions will be the same. Please take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.
Mon – U8 5:45-7:15
Tues – U14/16 5:30-7:30
Wed – U10 5:30-7:30
Thur – U12 5:30-7:30
Fri – Extra 5:30-7:30 (May change to Sat. 3:00PM)Sat – U6 & U5 (Prior to each game the trainer will run the practice portion)
08/29/13 2:05 pm
AYSO is looking for individuals to fill the following positions:- U6 Girls Division Director - Assistant Registrar - EXTRA Program Coordinator - Tournament Director
If you would like more information please contact Alice Kurth, Regional Commissioner.
06/10/13 4:47 pmThe Active Youth Network, LLC (AYN) is a Colorado based, national online ad network of youth sports websites that AYN markets to major brand, family-friendly advertisers who want to reach this premium audience. AYN is a cause related company that gives 70% of sales revenues generated back to its member clubs, schools and associations. AYN’s mission is to help offset the escalating costs of participation to reduce the burden to families and keep kids active in youth sports. For more information go towww.activeyouthnetwork.com