Register for Fall, today! Details below.
Featured Photos & Videos
07/15/14 8:33 pm
All Coaches/Referee Training is held at the Maiden Lane Soccer FieldsU6 - Friday August 8th at 6:00pm U8 Coach - Saturday August 9th at 9:00am U8 Official - Saturday August 9th at 11:00am U10 - Saturday August 9th at 1:00pm U12 - Sunday August 10th ay 9:00am Intermediate - 3 Day Session Friday August 1st 6:00pm-10:00pm Saturday August 2nd 9:00am-5:00pm Sunday August 3rd 12:00pm-4:00pm U8 Official & Regional Referee - Saturday August 9th at 10:00am Intermediate Referee - Saturday August 16th at 8:30am
06/18/14 8:15 pm
St Joseph AYSO Region 574
AYSO Half Day Camp
August 18 - August 22
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
From 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
ages 4 yrs to 16 yrs
Cost: $ 99Location: Maiden Lane Complex 1051 Maiden Lane St Joseph MI 49085 Click the link below to register! http://www.uksocca.com/Online/A5D.php?CID=83490851&wl=0
05/20/14 8:14 pm
Fall 2014 Registration Info
Players must be 4 years old prior to August 1st 2014 to be eligible to play Fall 2014. AYSO is no longer using paper registration forms and all registration applications must be completed AND e-signed on eAYSO. The standard registration fee of $80.00 applies for any applications postmarked from June forward.
Please remember that AYSO is an all volunteer organization. To deliver a great experience for our players and families, every family is expected to volunteer. Two of the most fulfilling ways you can help is to take advantage of our world class training so you can help as a coach or referee.Registration Application Instructions:
- Print the form “Online Volunteer Commitment” and choose how you will help to volunteer. Please remember to put player and contact information on the bottom of the form.
- Go to www.eayso.org and follow the appropriate instructions for registering your player.
- Entering your player(s) information in eAYSO only completes the application portion of the process.
- If you are Coaching, Refereeing or on the Board, please go ahead and fill out/update your volunteer form while in eayso.
- To complete the registration process it is necessary to mail (1) copy of the e-signed Registration Form, the completed Volunteer Form, payment of $80.00 via check made out to AYSO 574 or proof of credit card payment to the following address:
AYSO Region 574
P.O. Box 466
Saint Joseph, MI 49085
08/29/13 2:05 pm
AYSO is looking for individuals to fill the following positions:- Sponsor Director - Scheduler - EXTRA Program Coordinator - Tournament Director - Auditor
If you would like more information please contact Alice Kurth, Regional Commissioner.
06/10/13 4:47 pmThe Active Youth Network, LLC (AYN) is a Colorado based, national online ad network of youth sports websites that AYN markets to major brand, family-friendly advertisers who want to reach this premium audience. AYN is a cause related company that gives 70% of sales revenues generated back to its member clubs, schools and associations. AYN’s mission is to help offset the escalating costs of participation to reduce the burden to families and keep kids active in youth sports. For more information go towww.activeyouthnetwork.com