Fall 2014 Registration
Fall 2014 Registration Info
Players must be 4 years old prior to August 1st 2014 to be eligible to play Fall 2014. AYSO is no longer using paper registration forms and all registration applications must be completed AND e-signed on eAYSO. The standard registration fee of $80.00 applies for any applications postmarked from June forward.
Please remember that AYSO is an all volunteer organization. To deliver a great experience for our players and families, every family is expected to volunteer. Two of the most fulfilling ways you can help is to take advantage of our world class training so you can help as a coach or referee.
Registration Application Instructions:
- Print the form “Online Volunteer Commitment” and choose how you will help to volunteer. Please remember to put player and contact information on the bottom of the form.
- Go to www.eayso.org and follow the appropriate instructions for registering your player.
- Entering your player(s) information in eAYSO only completes the application portion of the process.
- If you are Coaching, Refereeing or on the Board, please go ahead and fill out/update your volunteer form while in eayso.
- To complete the registration process it is necessary to mail (1) copy of the e-signed Registration Form, the completed Volunteer Form, payment of $80.00 via check made out to AYSO 574 or proof of credit card payment to the following address:
AYSO Region 574
P.O. Box 466
Saint Joseph, MI 49085